PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
At Royal LePage Kelowna we think the best way to help a sales representative, whether brand new to the industry or experienced, is to offer training, business development courses, mentoring and coaching programs second to none.
Our job is not only limited to training, mentoring and coaching but we also guide you through the business development process. This process will also teach you skills on how to brand your name and image and become a household name in your community and amongst your sphere of influence.
When you partner with Royal LePage Kelowna you enjoy the benefits of:
- Full time, non-competing managers brokers.
- Experienced administrative staff skilled in assisting and training on systems and any software applications that you may or will be utilizing on a daily basis in your real estate business.
- Full time professional in house real estate trainer who will train you on the critical topics and systems that are necessary for you to be able to build and sustain a successful business.
- Presently at Royal LePage Kelowna we have Professional Real Estate Courses that have been designed by experts in the industry, specifically for Royal LePage Kelowna. These courses have been created to enhance and fast track your real estate business and move you into dollar producing activities as quickly as possible. The courses are delivered in a Class Room Environment at our head office in Kelowna and are facilitated by our Full Time Real Estate Trainer.
- Part time IT trainer. The IT world is ever changing and our IT trainer is there to assist you with the challenges you face daily in the new technology forum.
- Full time professional coach. No need to hire an expensive coach from an outside supplier. Our own in-house coach works one on one with you to enhance your personal business and help you grow it to its maximum potential.
- Full time CGA and accounting staff. Pay day is every day. At Royal LePage Kelowna we recognize that you work hard for your commissions and for you to wait longer than necessary for your commission cheque is unacceptable.
For a confidential consultation about a career in real estate contact the Royal LePage Kelowna Manager nearest to you.