Why Join Royal LePage Kelowna?
If you were to ask any of the more than 150 associates who have joined Royal LePage Kelowna, you will hear a common theme describing the reasons they chose Royal LePage Kelowna to be their own business
partners. Culture and Environment, Superior Training, Coaching and Support.
Royal LePage Kelowna has thrived in part because of its ability to help our associates realize their goals. Royal LePage Kelowna continues to change and adapt. We are not the same company we were in the 90’s. Royal LePage Kelowna is ever evolving, changing with the times and growing. Our associates; our business partners, are the beneficiaries of our progress.
Our commitment to you is to provide you with the very best leadership, productivity tools, training, management and support. This coupled with your dedicated efforts and desire to succeed will ensure that you produce more transactions with Royal LePage Kelowna as your partner than anywhere else you may consider.
You will have our full support!
When you partner with Royal LePage Kelowna you enjoy the benefits of:
- Four Full time, non-competing managing brokers.
- Experienced administrative staff skilled in assisting and training on systems and any software applications that you may or will be utilizing on a daily basis in your real estate business.
- Full time professional in house real estate trainer who will train you on the critical topics and systems that are necessary for you to be able to build and sustain a successful business.
- Professional Real Estate Courses that have been designed by experts in the industry, specifically for Royal LePage Kelowna. These courses have been created to enhance and fast track your real estate business and move you into dollar producing activities as quickly as possible. The courses are delivered in a Class Room Environment at our head office in Kelowna and are facilitated by our Full Time Real Estate Trainer.
- Part time IT trainer. The IT world is ever changing and our IT trainer is there to assist you with the challenges you face daily in the new technology forum.
- Full time professional coach. No need to hire an expensive coach from an outside supplier. Our own in-house coach works one on one with you to enhance your personal business and help you grow it to its maximum potential.
- Full time CGA and accounting staff. Pay day is every day. At Royal LePage Kelowna we recognize that you work hard for your commissions and for you to wait longer than necessary for your commission cheque is unacceptable.
- Full time Marketing Department. In house graphic designer works one on one to enhance your brand, marketing and advertising needs.
Our full time licensed brokers/managers come with past real estate experience and will train you on the critical topics and systems that are necessary for you to be able to build and sustain a successful business.
*Pre Licensing Training: In house live weekly tutorials covering the course content Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 5-7 pm. Allowing you to get your real estate license in 120 day period.
*Quick Start: In house live one week training program covering the Real Estate 101 fundamentals of the business and your career. Monday to Friday 9 am till 4pm.
*Star Trak: In house live training program covering the sales skills required for success in today’s market conditions. Mondays for 8 weeks from 9am till noon.
*Leader’s Edge : In house live and video training from industry leader Chris Leader covering all the leading edge skills in the real estate profession. Mondays for 10 weeks from 9 am till 11 am.
*Real Estate Rocks: In house live video training from industry leader David Knox covering advanced, experienced agent training. Thursday for 10 weeks 9am till 11am.
*Peak Producers: In house live and video training from industry leader Brian Buffini covering how to build a business relationally vs. transactionally. Wednesdays for 12 weeks from 9am till 11 am.
*Masters Edge: In house live and video training for experienced, advanced top producing agents wanting to take their business to the next level. Thursdays for 10 weeks from 9am till 11 am.
Other training topics…….
- Agreement of Purchase & Sale
- Qualifying Buyers & Rapport Building
- Buyer Consultation
- Tactical Buyer Lead Follow-Up
- Building Your Team
- Commercial Services
- Commission Objection Handling
- Contact Management Systems
- Duty Time / Opportunity Time
- Experienced Agents-The Next Level
- Farming & Prospecting
- For Sale By Owner
- Home Evaluation
- Hosting A Profitable Open House
- Implement Systems and Profit
- Listing Presentation
- MLS® System
- Mortgage Financing
- Multiple Offers
- Negotiating Skills
- New Home Construction
- Personality Profile Training
- Phone as a Profit Centre Plan
- Privacy Act
- Processing a Listing and a Sale
- Understanding Buying Documents
- Understanding Listing Documents
With Royal LePage you’re never alone.
Royal LePage assists their Sales Representatives in every way possible in becoming successful, including generating the business for them.
As a company, Royal LePage believes that while competition is healthy, cooperation is profitable.
That’s why Royal LePage offers you:
- The power to access prospective buyers and sellers through our National Relocation Service-Canada’s Largest Relocation Company with offices coast-to-coast handling over 80% of the relocation business presently transacted in Canada today.
- An international residential referral network further augmented by our strategic exclusive U.S. alliance with Leading RE, North America’s largest, single source referral network, providing unmatched relocation services.
- Affiliations with brokerage and relocation companies worldwide. A comprehensive residential referral web site database and hard copy directory, listing every Royal LePage office and sales representative across the country. www.leadingre.com
Our Government Relocation Services Headquarters located in Ottawa, provides full-service assistance for transferring employees of federal government departments and agencies through our relocation teams located in 26 locations across Canada, Geilnkirchen, Germany and Colorado Springs, USA, and administers over 10,000 federal government transfers annually.
Real Estate is a business of numbers. And the sheer size of Royal LePage Kelowna can put numbers to work for you where it counts the most; your bottom line. That’s why Royal LePage Kelowna provides you with substantial savings and preferred pricing on:
- Computer equipment and software
- Communications tools, including cellular phones, paging equipment, long distance services and Internet access
- The printing of marketing and promotional materials and forms, including: business cards, letterhead, envelopes, calendars and direct marketing tools
- Canada Post Ad mail, and various courier services
- A variety of sales and presentation tools
- Office supplies
- Imprinted promotional items and thank you gifts
- Discount advertising rates
- Prestigious space in Real Estate Weekly
- Negotiated advertising rates in other local news media