TECHNOLOGY AND THE INTERNET
Our Royal LePage Corporate franchise Web Site offers an impressive array of tools and services to its agents across Canada. This web site is the second most visited real estate web site in all of Canada next to www.realtor.ca. Consumers visit our web site time and time again because of the integrity of the information and ease of use. It features:
- More than 60,000 individual pages
- Listings, updated daily, for more than 20,000 properties for sale nationwide
- Colour photographs with slide capabilities of homes
- Special Chinese section
- Printable feature sheets with the click of a mouse
- Property searches by on-line maps, by city names and by postal codes
- All listings linked by e-mail to our branches or the listing agent
- Full profiles on many of our sales representatives
- A category identifying multi-cultural sales reps – currently representing nearly 50 languages
- House Price Survey information at your fingertips
- Royal LePage press releases distributed through Canada News Wire
Our Royal LePage Kelowna’s web site was developed to offer the consumer a one stop shop environment for real estate. Our goal is to provide the consumer with any and all related information pertaining to home ownership, information about our communities, culture, services, related associations etc. We continue to evolve and grow this site in hopes of becoming the premiere resource centre that consumers will come to depend on in Kelowna when researching information about real estate.
Royal LePage Corporate Intranet Platinum Services
Royal LePage Corporate has invested extensively in providing their franchise owners and agents with the highest level of intranet services. These services offer an array of training, business tools, website templates, marketing templates and much more! Also available is a live help desk to which you can direct any questions about the Royal LePage web site and its tools.
Your Own Personal Royal LePage E-mail
Free Royal LePage e-mail that can be accessed from any internet connection.